- Participants will learn the basic but critical techniques needed to motivate, direct, and challenge employees to achieve organizational goals and objectives. Develop management and leadership qualities to improve on-the-job performance, strategy, and marketing techniques.
- Discover practical strategies to successfully complete projects on time and within budget, as well as create the network of people, communication, and resources to do their job.
- Overcome the fear of public speaking and turn presentations into powerful business tools. Discover methods of using humor, voice quality, body language, and proper use of visual aids to strengthen presentations.
- Enhance the capabilities to hire, train, motivate, and coach a high-performance sales organization. Learn to listen and respond to customer needs, personalize sales presentations, and build long-term relationships.
- Develop the important interpersonal, decision-making, leadership, conflict resolution, and communication skills required to move the highest level of team effectiveness.
- Help avoid hostile interpersonal conflict and learn how to minimize the negative effects in those situations where it may occur.
- Strengthen your skills to achieve better results in day-to-day business negotiatoins.